The Performance Engineer, Blake Beattie, is a dynamic, world-class speaker, author & consultant who has worked in Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand and Singapore. His high-value, engaging seminars transform motivation and build outstanding work habits. He is also one of Australia's leading, in-demand Master of Ceremonies.
Blake is recognised as one of the next generation leaders of Australia after being awarded the Summit Leadership Award by the premier of Queensland at Parliament House. Other award winners included Joe Hockey MP, Andrew Barlow and Justin Herald. Through coaching, speaking and training, Blake is a director of Inspire Consulting and is the Vice Chairperson of the Life Changing Experiences Foundation. He is also the President of the National Speakers Association of Australia (NSW) and founded International Pay it Forward Day which has seen some amazing random acts of kindness in more than 15 countries. Blake has:
- Delivered over 1000 presentations both in Australia and abroad
- Featured on Australian radio and television including Sunrise, the David and Kim show and the Today Breakfast show.
- Reached over a million Australians with his written articles while his monthly newsletter ‘Momentum' has subscribers in over 14 countries.
- Authored the critically acclaimed book ‘Bullseye' which is published by the largest non-fiction publisher in the world
- Delivered exceptional value as the Master of Ceremonies for many of Australia's premier events including Get Active Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane; Community Aid Abroad's Oxfam Trailwalker and the Day of Inspiration
- Managed highly successful teams both in Australia and abroad
- Delivered a number of speeches aboard the prestigious "Sapphire Princess Cruise Ship"
- Achieved selection as a Channel 7 presenter finalist out of more than 500 applicants.
- Spoken at the largest HR Summit in Singapore recently alongside fellow Australians Alan Pease and Karen Schmidt.
Apart from his extensive corporate background, Blake has the unique experience of working with hundreds of long term unemployed Australians. This group of people are typically demoralised, disenfranchised and drained of energy. His incredible success in motivating them back into work (some having been unemployed for more than 23 years) has given him insights, tools and strategies that deliver real results. It isn't "ra-ra", punch-the-air kind of stuff either. His approach is all based in science. It is engineering for the heart and the mind. That is why Blake is "The Performance Engineer". He has the unique ability to re-wire attitudes, motivation and habits to achieve real, tangible results.
Blake is passionate about transforming performance to world best-practice levels using cutting edge, practical strategies that really work. He is based in Sydney, but travels extensively and believes he has the best job in the world.
"Search your heart, open your mind, live the dream." BB