How to Turn Procrastination into World Class Performance
'The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.' -
How your employees will benefit from this seminar
1. Procrastination Break-state System
2. Priority Management Made Easy & Power Planning
3. Highly Productive Meetings
4. Overcoming Overwhelm & Time Saving Solutions
At the time of writing, Blake has lived for 15, 242, 400 minutes. During that time, he has had numerous opportunities to see the most efficient and effective ways to manage time. He has worked with a number of different organisations over the last few years in improving productivity and time effectiveness. Blake developed his first time management program in 1999, and has since refined and shaped it further to deliver exceptional results. Blake has conducted hundreds of one-on-one personal productivity coaching sessions over the last few years along with numerous training programs and speeches. Some examples are listed below:
- Blake has delivered many speeches on time management to a number of organisations since 1999 including Telstra, Vodafone, Fleet Services and the Finishing Image.
- He has run time management programs for 1000"s of operational staff, managers, and CEO"s.
- Blake is the author of several articles on time management
- He designed and developed the very popular 'Time to Fly' keynote presentation as well as the personal productivity assessment on this website.